Apprenticeship Administration Apprentice
Salary: £153.75 – £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-19
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015266
A UK’s leading specialist provider of pension and retirement planning is looking for a professional and diverse administrator to join their operations team.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and professional candidate to join a leading pensions and retirement specialist for a Digital Admin Apprenticeship. Working with a forward thinking and growing company you role will be pivotal in the operations team.
Candidates should have a real passion and enthusiasm for admin and want to work in busy but supportive team.
- Opening and stamping mail each morning
- Filing and scanning
- Preparing client packs
- Restocking forms
- Franking and posting mail
- Setting up board rooms for meetings
- Ordering stationary
- Going to the bank and post office
- Updating spreadsheets and distributing to team
- Keeping records up to date
- Answering calls to the office
- Arranging buffet for meetings
- Someone with a good work ethic
- You will be smart and well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and outgoing individual capable of working in a professional environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Someone willing to develop and expand their knowledge
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 5.15pm
- Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- £8000 – £10000
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- 2 team building trips per year during summer and Christmas (previously going to Amsterdam, Dublin and Loch Lomond)
- Provided with study books, days of study and paid for courses related to Pensions should you wish to develop
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
123 total views, 3 today