Apprenticeship Administration Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-27
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010928
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Do you want the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career? Apply now!
You will be working for…
A professional institute based in the centre of Edinburgh who are world leaders in the services they provide.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Administration Apprentice:
- Ensuring members of the institute are kept up to date with all activities, campaigns and events
- answering any member queries via phone call, email, letters, web enquiries and various sources of social media
- Circulating e-newsletters, website updates and marketing literature
- Liaising with exam centres and students to arrange and confirm examination bookings
- Registering new members and sending out welcome packs including marketing info
- Data entry and general administration to support the team.
Requirements of the Administration Apprentice:
- We are looking for an apprentice who has first rate verbal and written communication skills,
- High level of customer service,
- Self-motivated and keen to learn.
Salary & Benefits:
- 15% Pension Contribution,
- 27 days holidays plus 9 days public holidays,
- £10,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 17:00
How to Apply
178 total views, 4 today