Apprenticeship Administration Apprentice
Salary: £153.75 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-24
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015588
My client is a telecommunications company who provides high quality infrastructure products that enable their customers to deploy the best networks with maximum pace, maximum efficiency and minimum environmental impact.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administration assistant in this busy company based in East Kilbride. They will be working in a vibrant office offering support to the staff. Reporting to the director the apprentice will be responsible for the smooth running of the office. This is a great opportunity for someone dynamic, hard working and enthusiastic.
- Organise and track all enquiries/jobs on central database.
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Ensure all timesheets completed by employees.
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Organise and track employee trainee records and arrange renewal training.
- Update SAGE with all purchase orders and customer invoicing as directed by Project Manager/Director
- Ensure best value for all office services and quote on renewal.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post and deliveries.
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- using a range of software packages
- Administer and ensure Insurance and Quality compliance is up to date.
- Assisting the organisation’s HR function by keeping personnel records (including holiday record) up to date, arranging interviews.
The person should be a good communicator, have excellent organisational skills and be well presented as they will be the first point of call for visitors to the office.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
157 total views, 4 today