Apprenticeship Administration Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2017-12-02
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012811
A trendy and well established hair salon that combines traditional principals of hairdressing with an innovative, directional edge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading hairdressers in a front of house role which will grow in duties and responsibilities as your skills and confidence grow in the role. Starting very much front of house answering incoming calls and booking appointments, this role would grow to include running much of the operational side of the business including invoicing, purchasing of supplies, social media etc
This will grow to be a very varied role, and responsibilities for the Administration Apprentice as follows:
- Answering incoming calls
- Responding to customer queries over the phone and via email
- Booking in appointments and sending confirmations to clients
- Welcoming clients into the salon
- Taking payments
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained and order supplies when necessary
- Invoicing and dealing with suppliers
- Email marketing campaigns
- Supporting external marketing
- Social media
- Opportunity to take over responsibility for updating company website
- This role really could grow to how you want it to be.
This would be the perfect role for an apprentice who loved working within a hair and beauty environment but did not want to go down that career path but would still love to work within that environment.
Excellent communication skills are a must, as is the ability to work well under pressure and be highly organised.
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours: Tue – Sat, 9am – 5pm, £10,000pa
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
32 total views, 3 today