Apprenticeship Administration Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 – £250.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-05-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014217
The Administration Assistant will receive training while supporting the business with a range of administrative tasks, gaining valuable experience that will support development towards a successful career. If you feel this role is for you, then apply now!
A recruitment company based in Alness now in its second decade of trading and has grown to be one of Scotland’s most successful and innovative recruitment businesses. A forward thinking , successful and innovative recruitment company, looking to provide a great opportunity to a young person to develop, grow and unlock their potential via an apprenticeship.
- Meeting and Greeting visitors to the office
- Being the first point of contact over the telephone and diverting calls as appropriate
- Registering new candidates to support the recruitment team
- Ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are maintained to a professional level of appearance at all times
- Coordinating new starter paperwork and ensuring return of documentation
- Supporting with processing payroll and finance tasks
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining the office supplies store
- Writing adverts and posting to relevant job boards to attract candidates
- Updating window displays
- Maintaining the in-house database
- Typing letters and completing ad hoc reporting requirements
- Photocopying and general filing
- Any other tasks to support the business needs
- An administrative qualification gained throughout schooling or alternatively some office based experience,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise,
- A pro-active and enthusiastic manner,
- Computer literacy and competency in using MS Office packages including Word and Excel.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Opportunity for permanent role after completion of apprenticeship.
- Opportunity for higher salary and further development and training as part of development pathway.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
120 total views, 3 today