Apprenticeship Administration Apprentice
Town: East Kilbride
Salary: £151.88 – £210.00 per week
Closing Date: 2017-10-24
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012250
You will be working for an innovative global technology company who are constantly expanding and developing to gain more global market share.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business.
This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills, have a full exposure to the admin and project departments and start a very rewarding career.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated apprentice office administrator to join a well establish and growing company in East Kilbride.
Main role/ responsibilities
The role will involve providing administration support to a busy team and would be ideal for a candidate with either some customer service or administration experience.
The office is very lively and vibrant, so you’ll need to be comfortable working in a busy, fast paced, multi-national environment, enjoy multi-tasking, dealing with clients and working to deadlines.
The role will involve but not be limited to:
- Assisting with all day to day administration duties
- Supporting internal departments
- Answering the telephone
- Filing and photocopying
- Meet and greet customers and provide refreshments
- Acting as the point of contact at reception
- Input information quickly and accurately into spreadsheets
- Emailing internal/external and follow-up on responses
Qualities/ essential requirements
- Good time keeping and reliable
- Positive attitude towards work
- Good communication skills and excellent telephone manner
- A willingness to learn
- Good time management and personal organisation
- Takes initiative
- Works well as part of a team but also uses own initiative
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working days/hours – Monday–Friday, 8.45am-5.15pm
Salary – Will be dependent on the Apprentices age
Age and Salary per hour
25 and over – £7.50
21 to 24 —— £7.05
18 to 20 —— £5.60
Under 18 —– £4.05
- Free parking
- Close to major bus routes (you can almost see the train station with direct links to Glasgow from our windows)
- Employees also benefit from a number of initiatives including birthday and loyalty bonus payments, our yearly “conference of a lifetime” for top employees (which last year was an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas), and our legendary Christmas parties.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
102 total views, 1 today