Apprenticeship Administration Apprentice
Salary: £201.91 per week
Closing Date: 2017-09-10
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011717
This is a long established, leading law firm who provide high quality, value for money legal services. They have offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh and their specialties include banking, charities, divorce and family law, domestic property, employment and others. They have been an Investor in People recognized company since 1997.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Apprentice in this busy solicitors role, in the city centre. The role would suit someone with a mature outlook who has excellent customer service skills and a strong eye for detail.
- Co-ordination of the storage, scanning, indexing, filing and retrieval of titles within the firm.
- Assisting with offsite storage & shredding
- Additional reception support when required
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Producing documents as and when required following the instructions of the author
- Liaising with the cash room over cash related matters when necessary
- The role requires someone who is confident and comfortable speaking on the phone
- A hard worker with a good attitude and enthusiasm to learn
- Someone who has excellent attention to detail and great communication skills
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Working hours – Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.15pm with 1 hour for lunch
How to Apply
14 total views, 3 today