Apprenticeship Administration Apprentice
Salary: £201.75 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-05
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010669
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for…
An independent, family run insurance broker that specializes in construction and transportation sectors. They work hard for their clients to provide the best cover available, invest time into their clients and their independence means that they are not tied to any one underwriter and can ‘shop around’ for the best deal.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Administration Apprentice:
- Manage customer files within a tight timeframe
- Answering the telephone
- Welcoming clients into the office
- Preparing documentation for brokers on an ongoing basis
- Duplicating paperwork
- Supporting brokers by having excellent time management
Requirements of the Administration Apprentice:
- Focused and patient individual
- Precise & close attention to detail
- Good team player
- Being proactive and flexible
- Information technology
- Meeting deadlines
- Being courteous and professional
- Good time management is essential
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications gained:
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6’ and a certificate for ‘Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6’. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Salary & Benefits:
- Job opportunities or progression are hoped following successful completion of the Apprenticeship
- £10,500 – £13,000 per annum
- BBA Insurance is prepared to incentivise staff and reward success.
How to Apply
312 total views, 3 today