Apprenticeship Admin Management Apprentice
Admin Management Apprentice
Salary: £240.45 per week
Closing Date: 2017-04-13
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010111
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A building company in Paisley
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be…
- Typing letters
- Organizing meetings
- Collating and issuing drawing packs
- Dealing with the maintenance of Framework Agreements
- Logging and tracking invoices
- Checking requests
- Assisting with technical submissions
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6’ and a certificate for ‘Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6’. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Who should apply…
The ideal candidate will have…
- Competent PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good administrative and organisations skills, the ability to multi-task and will be able to prioritise workload
- A self-starter mentality and is able to be extremely flexible with regards to daily work
- The ability to work under pressure
- 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
- Full training will be provided
- Daily working hours: Monday-Thursday 8.45am-5.00pm, and on Friday’s 8.30am-3.30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
You will have the opportunity to move up within the company.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Applications apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Applications apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
185 total views, 3 today