Apprenticeship Admin Assistant Apprenticeship
Admin Assistant Apprenticeship
Salary: £199.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-04-23
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014120
Are you looking to kick start your career with an exciting new challenge? Would you like to work for an established Financial Solutions Provider who offers fantastic rewards and benefits. Working towards a qualification in Business Administration. You will have the ability to earn a great salary whilst learning new skills and building on existing talents!
Our client is experiencing rapid growth and are now searching for someone who wants to forge a long- term career. This is a unique career opportunity with a Financial Services firm. For the right people, there is excellent opportunity with unlimited scope for personal growth and development along with the business.
- Managing main email mailbox
- Opening/sorting/delivering post
- Scanning documents
- Attaching documents
- Updating information and policies onto new formats
- Dealing with debt management paperwork
- Loading new business onto our system
- Communication (verbal & written)
- Problem Solving
- Information & communication Technology
- Team working
- Customer service
- Qualifications or Qualities required:
- Professional manner and good work ethic is essential
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively
- Organised, methodical and able to work to deadlines and targets
- Ability to prioritise workload and multitask
- Ability to work on own initiative but also work effectively as a member of a team
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn new skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is desirable but not essential.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 37.5 p/w
- Free Parking
- Excellent Career Path
- No experience needed, full training provided
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
505 total views, 5 today