Apprenticeship Accounts Assistant Business Administration Apprentice
Accounts Assistant Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-11
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014883
Are you a progress driven individual? Are you looking to further your career with paid learning whilst gaining valuable experience? If so look no further, start here and apply now!
You will be working for…
A leading property company who specialises in professional lets, student lets, short term lets and festival lets are looking to add an administration apprentice to their growing team.
This is a well-established firm who are growing rapidly and you would be exposed to all areas of the business. This will be an exciting and varied business administration apprenticeship working in a very fast paced environment.
- Scanning & filing of accounts information.
- Accurate data and document management.
- Property database maintenance – accurate data entry.
- Professional and clear communication with tenants & Landlords regarding payments & invoices
- Answer incoming telephone calls and dealing with enquiries, gaining as much information from the caller to enable a correct and positive response.
- Keeping the office area clear of debris.
- Speak and write fluent English with evidenced right to work in the UK.
- Experience of operating MS Office Applications – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Positive and clear communicator, verbally and in writing.
- Flexibility to learn new skills – transactional physical tasks and behavioral skills.
- Ability to become confident overtime with the training provided and demonstrate the skills learnt.
- Alignment of the companies core competencies.
- Punctual attendance
- Confident communicator
- Ability to organise own tasks and prioritise your daily routine.
- You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Week 1 – Monday to Friday – Shifts between 8am and 6pm
- Week 2 – Tuesday to Saturday – Saturday shifts between 8.15am and 3.30pm
- This is a fast paced work environment with great support in place for apprentices.
- Our client is invested in developing young people in the workplace with a history of successful apprentices.
- 28 days holidays including all bank holiday and 3 personal days per year. (Holidays are challenging to accommodate from mid June to mid September due to operational business requirements)
- Company pension – employer contributions matched up to a cap of 5%
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
84 total views, 2 today