Apprenticeship Accounts Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 – £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2018-02-08
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013517
The position of Apprentice Technical Support Engineer is available immediately and is based within the Technical Support Team in Dalgety Bay.
Exterity’s Technical Support Team is based in the company’s headquarters in Dalgety Bay, Fife. The team provides global post-sales support to Exterity’s network of partners (resellers and distributors). Together with the broader support team including Solutions Consultants based around the world, the team also assists the global sales team with pre-sales technical enquiries.
Exterity is committed to finding, developing, and retaining an innovative, creative and diverse group of talented and dedicated professionals.
- Process and input purchase invoices
- Reconcile monthly supplier statements
- Audit monthly employee expenses
- Process monthly credit cards transactions
- Update prepayments and fixed asset register and copy invoices for audit file
- Answering the telephone, filing, photocopying and scanning documents and other ad-hoc finance tasks as required
- Answering the telephone and assisting with other reception duties
- Date stamping and distribution of mail
- Ordering of stationary and other office/kitchen supplies as required
- Provide concierge support for meetings and training courses
- Good general spread of N5 qualifications, preferably including:
- Administration & IT
- Business Management
- Hardworking and a strong desire to succeed
- Being discrete, trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work accordingly to timescales
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of tasks set
- Be equally comfortable working as part of a team as well as on an individual basis
- Strong communication skills and confidence to communicate at all levels
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9am – 5.30pm
- Mon – Fri
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
72 total views, 3 today