Apprenticeship Account Manager Apprentice
Account Manager Apprentice
Salary: £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-02-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013502
Our client is a world leading specialist in their field with offices within the UK, US, Hong Kong and Australia working with over 1,500 companies globally supporting some of the worlds largest staffing companies, recruitment firms, job boards and software vendors.
Due to their phenomenal growth, they are looking for 2 enthusiastic apprentices to join their Account Management team where you will be working with their clients across the UK and eventually across the world.
You will be fully trained in their product and given the right support to succeed and excel within their team.
So, if you like speaking to people, are happy to chat to clients over the phone building rapport with them and eventually meeting clients then this is the perfect apprenticeship opportunity for you.
We currently have a number of apprentices working within this business and they are all fully supported by their team and managers and are thriving in their roles.
- Calling existing clients booking in review meetings for the Senior Account Manager.
- Updating clients details on internal systems
- Sending out diary invites for meetings / conference calls
- Generating leads via social media platforms such as linked-in
- Supporting the team with developing training materials
- First rate communication skills are essential, you have to be self motivated and not afraid to pick the phone up to call an existing client.
- An attention to detail is very important and it would be an advantage if you had an interest in software / technology.
- If you are looking for a very varied role with fantastic future prospects then this is the role for you.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 9am – 5pm
- There will be salary reviews during the apprenticeship
- Discretionary quarterly bonus
- Once you are confident in the role, you will be listening to review calls and attending meetings with the Senior Account Manager and learn how to up-sell to existing clients and present solutions to their needs
- Once you have mastered this then you will be given your own clients to account manage.
- This company is fast growing and there are limitless future opportunities for you.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
52 total views, 3 today