Apprenticeship 1st Line Support IT Apprentice
1st Line Support IT Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2018-02-07
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013507
Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting IT systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as a tech wizard. The tech industry has grown exponentially and we would like you take part.
QA Apprenticeships are currently looking for two IT Systems & Networking Apprentices to join a well established and very successful firm in Musselburgh.
This company has been going for over 4 decades and has grown immensely with 3 offices now in the UK so working as an IT Apprentices within this company your role would be very varied and interesting.
- Resolving 1st Line support issues over the phone for staff members throughout the UK
- Escalating issues internally when required
- Network patching
- Ordering IT related consumables such as keyboards, printer cartridges etc
- Mobile phone provisioning including network, hardware and software
- Desk moves and setting up for new staff including installation of new equipment,
- Printer maintenance
- Problem resolution
- A determined attitude to support day to day IT operations
- Motivated and ambitious
- Keen to learn new Support Skills and widen their experience of all parts of IT Support
- A real hunger for professional development and success
- The ability to quickly analyse and make appropriate judgements, and adapt to change
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, keen to develop and able to seek solutions to challenges that arise
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 9am – 5.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
26 total views, 6 today