Apprenticeship 1st Line Support Administration Apprentice
1st Line Support Administration Apprentice
Salary: £144.38 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-25
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010290
Are you dreaming of a role with exciting prospects within IT? Do you want to work at the forefront of technology? If you have a passion for customer service, then apply now!
You will be working for…
A company with a leading cloud based platform providing access from anywhere, focusing on usability and customer experience, and they are looking for a highly motivated apprentice to join their busy helpdesk team where there are fantastic opportunities for progression in the future.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be…
- Answering incoming calls into the business – These calls could range from customers and suppliers calling in with queries, recruitment calls, and calls from the client base
- Trained in how to answer and field the calls to the relevant departments
- Assisting in a polite and professional manner at all times
- Trained in how to deal with their cloud based platform calls, entering client details and dealing with basic queries such as password resets and escalating internally
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply…
The ideal candidate will have…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in it and technology
- Good organisational skills
- 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
Daily working hours – Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
There are fantastic career progression prospects within this company.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
299 total views, 2 today