Apprenticeship 1st Line IT Support Apprentice
1st Line IT Support Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-04-03
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013937
Our client are looking for a tech savvy, young person to join our IT Apprenticeship programme. Think you have got what it takes? Apply now.
A dynamic and innovative technology solutions provider are looking for a motivated and hardworking individual with a passion for IT to work within their busy Network Operations Centre.
- 1st Line Support
- Initial assessment of service request and attempt at resolution and/or escalations to second line or third party support, based on agreed service levels
- Monitor and escalate, as required, all service requests according to agreed service levels
- Keep users informed on the status of service requests, retaining ownership of the requests until they are closed
- In time visit customer sites for repair and troubleshooting diagnostics
- An individual with a real passion for IT
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Information Technologies
- Ideally, the successful candidate would have customer service experience but full training given
- Team player
- Good work ethic and committed to learning
- A driving license would be advantageous.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
65 total views, 1 today