Apprenticeship 1st Line IT Support Apprentice
1st Line IT Support Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-30
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015661
Our client are looking for a tech savvy, young person to join our IT Apprenticeship programme. Think you have got what it takes? Apply now.
A dynamic and innovative technology solutions provider are looking for a motivated and hardworking individual with a passion for IT to work within their busy Network Operations Centre.
- 1st Line Support
- Initial assessment of service request and attempt at resolution and/or escalations to second line or third party support, based on agreed service levels
- Monitor and escalate, as required, all service requests according to agreed service levels
- Keep users informed on the status of service requests, retaining ownership of the requests until they are closed
- In time visit customer sites for repair and troubleshooting diagnostics
- An individual with a real passion for IT
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Information Technologies
- Ideally, the successful candidate would have customer service experience but full training given
- Team player
- Good work ethic and committed to learning
- A driving license would be advantageous.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
59 total views, 3 today