Apprenticeship 1st Line Application Support
1st Line Application Support
Salary: £206.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-05-07
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014249
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing leading innovator in next-generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions in a technically challenging and rewarding role. They are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for IT and Software.
- Reporting to the Support Manager, the apprentice is responsible for delivering business-to-business application support to their customers.
- Tasks will include:
- 1st line support
- Leverages strong analytical and problem solving skills to efficiently resolve incidents
- Provides customers with regular and timely incident updates
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Reproduces and meticulously documents software defects
- Contributes to the support knowledgebase
- May assist with a variety of operational projects, including:
- Programming and scripting tasks
- Enhancing the customer support experience
- Optimizing internal processes and procedures
- Good communication skills-both verbal and written
- Good customer service skills with a can do attitude
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability work on your own and within a team environment
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn
- Familiarity with Microsoft Technologies (e.g. C#, .NET, Silverlight, SQL Server) would be beneficial but full training will be given
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Shift basis
- 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
93 total views, 7 today